We All Need Help From Time to Time. Lets Talk About It
An organization that is responsible for providing case management services. The agency provides services which assist an individual in gaining access to needed medical, social, educational, and/or other services. Case management services may be used to locate, coordinate, and monitor necessary appropriate services. It may be used to encourage the use of cost-effective medical care by referrals to appropriate providers and to discourage over utilization of costly services. Case management may also serve to provide necessary coordination of non-medical services such as vocational rehabilitation, education, employment, when the services provided enable the individual to function at the highest level.
- Assistance with health and mental health needs
- Assistance with transportation
- Assistance with education and workforce training
- Assistance with daily living skills
- Assistance with family situations
- Assistance with living conditions
- Assistance with school or work situations
- Assistance with food resources
For Immediate Assistance Please call: 414-988-3079
Don’t Wait Any Longer. Start Forging Your Own Path Today!
Make a Donation Today
We assist individuals in becoming healthy, healed, and whole by providing vocational training & education, case management, health and behavioral health services.
get in touch
M-F: 8:30am - 5pm
530 S. 11th Street
Milwaukee, WI. 53204